Multivitamin oral drops For Babies and Toddlers
Free-from Artificial Additives
Each One ml of BEBE-VIT Mullivitamin Drops Contains:
* Active ingredients:
Vitamin A 1500 IU
Vitamin D3 400 IU
Vitamin E 5.0 mg
Vitamin C 40.0 mg
Vitamin B1 0.5 mg
Vitamin B2 0.6 mg
Vitamin B6 0.6 mg
Nicotinamide 8.0 mg
Glycerine, Polysorbate 80, NaOH, HCI and Purified water.
Pharmacological Actions :
BEBE-VIT is a special, balanced formula of several essential vitamins that play an important role in the regulation of many biological processes and in the prevention of vitamin deficiencies that may arise during the normal growth in infancy and arly childhood.
– Vitamin A : is essential for vision, growth, epithelial tissue differentiation, reproduction. Vitamin A also required for maintenance of mucous membranes of the eyes.
– Vitamin D3 : control the intestinal absorption of dietary calcium, the tubular reabsorption of calcium by kidney, and in conjunction with PTH, the mobilization of calcium from the skeleton.
– Vitamin E : Is fat-soluble vitamin with actions related to its antioxidant properties. Vitamin E protects cellular constituent from oxidation and prevents formation of toxic oxidation products.
– Vitamin C : is a water soluble vitamin with antioxidant properties. Its deficiency-symptoms include impaired wound healing and collagen synthesis, joint pain, anemia, an increased susceptibility to infection.
– Vitamin B1: the primary functions of thiamin include metabolism of carbohydrates, maintenance of normal growth, transmission of
nerve impulses, and acetylcholine synthesis.
– Vitamin 82: is a water soluble vitamin with antioxidant properties.
– Vitamin-Be: has antineurotoxic activity, immunomodulatory and mood-modulatory activities.
– Nicotinamide: may have antioxidant and anti inflammatory effects.
bebe vit taken once daily, ensures the cover of the recommEinaea dietary requirements of several essential vitamins for both infants and toddlers.
– Vitamin A: is a fat soluble vitamin; absorption from proximal small intestine requires bile salts, pancreatic lipase and dietary fat. Half of absorbed vitamin A is oxidized and excreted in feces and
urine, while the other half is stored in the kupffer cells of the liver.
– Vitamin D3: vitamin 0, is rapidly and completely absorbed-from smamntesnne, storecichleflYin liver, and the primary route of excretion is in bile only a small amount is found in urine.
– Vitamin E: 20% to 50% of vitamin E is absorbed in small intestine, stored in liver and excreted via feces-while excess vitamin E excreted in urine.
– Vitamin C: absorption of vitamin C is nearly complete from small intestine, distributedthroughout water-soluble compartments of the
body, and excreted in the urine.
– Vitamin B1: is absoribed in the jejunum and ileum, and stored mainly in liver while excess amount excreted in urine.
– Vitamin B2 : is absorbed from the duodenum and excreted with its metabolites in urine, small amounts is excreted in the bile, feces and sweat
– Vitamin B6 : is-abserbed in-iejunum and to-lesser extent in the ileum, and excreted mostly as 4-pyridoxic acid in the urine.
– Nicotinamide: is efficiently absoribed from GIT, and high-dose of nicotinamide is excreted in the urine.
– For babies and toddlers to maintain normal and healthy growth.
To encourage the normal development of bone and teeth.
– To avoid and treat vitamin deficiency states.
– In any case of increased demand for vitamins, especially during infancy and early childhood.
– In growth disorders related to vitamin deficiency.
– In decreased appetite and in malnutrition.
– To improve immunity against various infections.
Dosage and Administration:
Administration is by oral route.
Dosage Regimen:According tothefollowing, unless otherwise prescribed by the physician.
Infants: one dropper (1 ml) once daily .
Volume taken by the calibrated dropper provided.
BEBEVIT drops can be added to juices.
Not to be taken in cases of vit A and vit D hypervitaminosis.
Side Effects :
Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2)
The only known adverse effects of vitamin D occur when excessive doses are taken. Adverse effects are not anticipated at the quantity present in BEBE-VIT multivitamin drops.
Ascorbic Acid (C), Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine (Be), Riboflavin (B2) & Thiamine (B1); These water soluble vitamins are generally non toxic compounds with a wide margin of safety, the excess amount being
rapidly excreted in the urine. Adverse effects are not anticipated atthe quantities present in BEBE-VIT drops.
Drug Interactions :
Do not administer with other multivitamin preparations.
Pregnancy and Lactation :
Precautions and Warning:
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Package and Storage:
30 ml bottle supplied with a calibrated dropper.
Store upright at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
Instructions to Patient:
– Use the provided dropper.
– This is a medicament, keep out of reach of children.
Medical Union Phannaceuticars.
Abu – Sultan, Ismailia, Egypt.