Each 30 ml contains:
Bisacodyl 10 mg
Bisadyl enema is a stimulant laxative acting directly on the colonic mucosa to produce peristalsis. Bisadyl actually produces peristalsis and evacuation of the large intestine by stimulating sensory nerve endings in the colonic mucosa to Rroduce parasympathetic reflexes. Bisadyl is very effective and usually produces an evacuation within 5 to 20 minutes.
Constipation, bowel cleansing system.
Shake the bottle before use .
Adults: 30 ml once daily (ex1ractable VOlume).
Bisadyl Enema is well tolerated. However, it may cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning, or mild cramps.
– Do not use laxatives when nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain is present unless it is directed by a p yslcian.
– If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a physician before using a laxative.
– Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after using a laxative may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue using it and consult a physician.
– Laxatives should not be used for longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician.
– Don’t use stimulant laxatives for patients suffering from congenital megacolon, bowel obstruction, ascites or congestive heart failure.
– Caution must be taken in patients with impaired renal function.
– Don’t exceed the recommended dose unless it is directed by a physician as serious side effects may occur if there is no bowel movement after the maximum dosage.
– Contact a physician as dehydration could occur.
– Acute surgery of the abdomen or acute abdominal pain.
– Children under 12 years of age.
– Ulcerative lesions of the colon.
– Pregnancy and lactation.
Disposable plastic bottle with an applicator containing 37 ml.
AmRIYA PH ARm. InD.
ALEXANDRIA _ EGYPT