Bran f.c. Tablets
Natural Fibre Tablets
Each film coated tablet (740 mg) contains:
Bran (Cellulose fibre) 500 mg
Excipients to 740 mg
Do “’01 ose Bran tablets inpatients Wltfi intestinal obstruction and immobile old people.
– It helps maintain the natural function of the GI tract.
– Oesophageal or intestinal obstruction may take place if a large number of tablets is ingested without adequate fluid intake.
– It can be used safely during pregnancy and lactation.
– Large quantities of Bran may temporarily increase flatulence and distention. This may be decreased by using small amounts and slowly increasing the amount ingested.
– To achieve normal gastro-intestinal motility: 2 – 4 tablets after breakfast, followed by a glass of water.
Duration of treatment:
– There is no time limit for the use of Bran Tablets.
– Keep in a cool dry place.
– Keep out of reach of children.
Bottle containing 120 film coated tablets.
Use under physician’s supervision.
AmAIYA PHAAm. InD.
ALEXANDRIA _ EGYPT