Each 100g of the cream contains: Carbamide (Urea) 10 g
CARBAMIDE promotes hydration of the skin as It has a high water binding capacity. It removes excess keratin in dry skin and hyperkeratotic conditions. It is effective in treatment of nail destruction and can remove dystrophic and potentially disabling nails without local anaestetic and surgery. It is of value in disseminated neurodermatitis and seborrhoeic dermatitis.
Indications & Usage:
CARBAMIDE cream is indicated in the following cases:
1 – Icthyosis and hyperkeratotic skin disorders.
2 – Atopic and seborrhoeic dermatitis.
3 – Dry skin condition.
Dosage & administration:
1 – Apply 2 to 4 times daily to the affected area or as directed by the phy-, sician, Rub in completely.
2 – Cover surrounded surfaces then apply CARBAMIDE cream generously
directly to the diseased nail surface and cover with plastic film. Wrap and fix with adhesive tape. Cover with a •• finger” cut from plastic or vinylglove
and fix with more tape. Keep completely dry remove treated nails in either 3,7 or 14 days.
Tube containing 15 g .
Tube containing 30 g .
Store at a temperature below 30′ C , protected from light.
– Medicament is a prodt.d: Yklidl affects your health. and its consumption
contrary to instructions is dangerous for you.
– Follow strictly Ihe doctor’s presaiption. the methOO of use and the instructions of the pharmacist who sales the medicament.
– The doctor and the pharmacist are experts in medicine. it’s benefits and risks.
– Do not by yourself intemJpt the period oftreatmenl prescribed for you.
– Do not repeat the same prescription without consulting your doctOl”.
– Keep medicament out of children reach
produced by :
Memphis Co. for Pharm. & Chemlcallnd. – Cairo – Egypt