Dolo d tablets – suspension Relieves: Stuffy nose, sore throat & fever
dolo d Tablets & Suspension temporarily relieve these cold, sinus and flu symptoms:
– Nasal and sinus congestion
– Stuffy nose
– Sore throat
– Minor aches and pains
Directions to use :
For dolo d suspension:
– This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
– Do not take more than the directed dose.
– Shake well before using.
– Replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance.
– Find right dose on chart. It possible, use weight to dose; other wise use age.
– If needed, repeat dose every 6 hours.
– Do not use more than 4 times a day.
– Measure only with dosing cup provided. The dosing cup is to be used with
– Dole-D suspension only. 00 not use with other products. Dose lines account for product remaining in the cup due to thickness of suspension.
Weight (Ib) Age (years) Dose (teaspoons)
Under 48 Under 6 years Do not use
48 – 95 6-11 years 2 teaspoons
Do not use for children less than 6 years.
For dolo d Tablets :
– Do not take more than directed.
– The smallest effective dose should be used.
– Adults and children 12 years age and over:
*Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If symptoms do not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used .
*Do not use more than 6 tablets in any 24-hour period unless directed by a doctor.
– Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
– If you take more 0010-0 Tablets & Suspension than you should:
In case of overdose, get medical help right away.
– Patients at risk of kidney problems, including the elderly or those using diuretics.
– Stop use immediately if you have difficulty or pain when urinating.
– Use during pregnancy or nursing should be avoided.
– Cardiovascular Risk : * NSAIDs may cause an increased risk of serious cardiovascular thrombotic events, myocardial infarction (MI), and stroke. which can be fatal. This risk may increase with duration of use. Patients with cardiovascular disease or risk factors for cardiovascular disease may be at greater risk.
* Ibuprofen capsules are contraindicated for the treatment of perioperative pain in the setting of coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery.
– Gastrointestinal Risk :
* NSAlDs cause an increased risk of serious gastrointestinal adverse events including bleeding, ulceration, and perforation of the stomach or intestines, which can be fatal. These events can occur at any time during use and without warning symptoms.
* Elderly patients are at greater risk for serious gastrointestinal (GI) events.
Allergy warning :
Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
– Facial swelling
– Asthma (wheezing)
– Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning (for 0010-0 suspension):
Severe or persistent sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
This product may cause Steven – Johnson syndrome.
When using these products :
– Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
– This product is not to be dispensed without prescription.
Do not use :
– Tablets for children under 12 years of age
– Suspension for children under 6 years of age
– If you have an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever or fever reducer
– Right before or after heart surgery
– If you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or a pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if :
– Stomach bleeding warning applies to you.
– You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers.
– You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn.
– You are not drinking fluids.
– You lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or dierrhea.
– Have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, asthma or have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
– You are taking diuretic.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are :
– Under a doctor’s care for any serious condition.
– Taking any other product that contains pseudoephedrine or any other nasal decongestant.
– Taking any other drug.
– Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke. because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin.
Stop use and ask doctor if :
– You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
*Feel faint. *Vomit blood.
* Have bloody or black stools.
* Have stomach pain that does not get better.
– Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
– Nasal congestion lasts for more than 7 days.
– The child does not get relief within the first day (24 hours) of treatment in case of using 0010-0 suspension.
– Symptoms continue or get worse.
– Redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
– You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless.
– Any new symptoms appear.
If pregnant or breast-feeding :
Ask your doctor before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Package & Storage :
• For dolo d Suspension:
* A carton box containing an amber glass bottle of 11 S ml suspension and insert leaflet.
* Store at a temperature not exceeding 30’C.
• For dolo d Tablets:
* A carton box containing 2 blisters (PVClAlu), each blister of 10 tablets and insert leaflet.
* Store at a temperature not exceeding 30’C in dry place.
* Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
* Do not use unless under physician supervision.
* Do not use after the expiry date indicated on the box.
Other information :
• For dolo d suspension:
Active ingredients: Each S ml contains:
Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)
Pseudoepherdrine HCl 15 mg
Citric acid, Microcrystalline cellulose, Carboxymethykellulose sodium, Glycerol, Polysorbate, Sodium benzoate, Sucrose, Ponceau 4 R, Cherry f1avor, Water.
• For Dolo d tablet :
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains:
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)
Pseudoephedrine Hcl 30 mg
Lactose monohydrate, Croscarmeflose sodium, Magnesium stearate, Povidone.
Keep all medicaments out of reach of children
Produced by :
Borg pharmaceutical ind
alexandria – egypt