Cream, Ointment, Suppositories
For the local treatment of haemorrhoids
Cream: Each 1 g contains:
ActiveIngredients : Tribenoside 5% w/w
Lidocaine HCl 2% w/w
Excipients :Cetyl alcohol, Stearic acid, Liquid paraffin,
Isopropyl palmitate, Cetomacrogol 1000,
Sorbitan monostearate, Methyl and propyl
para bens, Sorbitol 70% and Purified water
Ointment: Each 1 g contains:
Active Ingredients :Tribenoside 5% w/w
Lidocaine 2% w/w
Excipients :White soft paraffin, Liquid paraffin and Micro-
Suppositories :Each suppository contains:
Active Ingredients : Tribenoside 400 mg
Lidocaine 40 mg
Excipients : Glycerol esters of saturated fatty acids and
Haemoproct provides prompt relief of pain, itching, discomfort and otherunpleasant symptoms due to haemorrhoids. Tribeno- side has local anti-inflammatory properties and is also known to reduce capillary permeability and improve vascular tone, whereas lidocaine as a localanesthetic assures rapid sympto- matic relief.
Haemoproct is effective in treating both external and internal haemorrhoids.
Dosage and Application:
A thin film of the cream or ointment or one suppository should be applied morning and evening until there is disappearance of the acute symptoms; thereafter, the dosage can be reduced to one application per day.
If you miss a dose:
– Apply as soon as possible.
– If it is almost time for your next regular dose, skip the missed dose and carry on with your dosing regimen.
– Do not take two doses at the same time.
Patients with hypersensitivity to the preparation should not use it.
As with other forms of drug therapy, Haemoproct should be given cautiously during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. Caution is also recommended during breast feeding.
Haemoproct is generally well-tolerated. Some minor side effects have been occasionally reported such as burning sen- sation, and increased intestinal motility.
Cream :Tubes of 30 g.
Ointment :Tubes of 30 g.
Suppositories :Packs of 10 suppositories.
* Store below 30°C, protect from heat.
THIS IS A MEDICAMENT :
-Medicament is a product which affects your health, and its consumption contrary to instructions is dangerous for you.
– Follow strictly the doctor’s prescription, the method of use and the instructions of the pharmacist who sold the medicament.
– The doctor and the pharmacist are experts in medicines, their benefits and risks.
– Do not by yourself interrupt the period of treatment prescribed for you. .
– Do not repeat the same prescription without consulting your doctor.
– Keep all medicaments out of the reach of children.
Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries, Ras AI Khaimah, U. A. E.