Each tablet contains Mec1ofenoxate Hydrochloride 500mg.
1.Manifestations of cerebral insufficiency:
– Disturbance of memory and attention
– Ringing and humming in the ears
– Visual disturbance
– Personality disorders
– Intellectual deterioration
2. Sequelae of cerebrovascular accidents, hemiplegia and
3. Head injury and its sequelae: headache, vertigo, personality disorders, memory disturbance and aphasic disorders.
DOSE AND ADMINSTRATION :
To be taken as directed by the doctor.
Usual doses: 2 tablets per day (last dose before 4 PM).
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS :
Athletes caution: this product contains an active ingredient which can induce a positive reaction to the tests made as a part of antidoping controls.
Owing to a slight stimulant effect, it is advisable to avoid administration of this drug at the end of the day.
History of allergy to any of the ingredients of the drug.
Pronounced conditions of excitement.
DRUG-DRUG INTERACTIONS :
No interaction is known up to now.
PREGANANCY AND LACTATION :
As a general rule if you are pregnant or breast feeding you should
always seek the advise of your doctor or pharmacist before taking a
Store below 30°C.
It is supplied in 2 strips of 10 tablets.
Manufactured by :