Analgesic and anti inflammatory
Each 100 9 gel contains:
Ketoprofen 2.5 g
Camphor 1 g
The gel base contains menthol and alcohol.
MENTOPROFEN gel contains ketoprofen, a nonsteroidal anti- inflammatory drug, which inhibits prostaglandin synthesis through inhibition of cyclo-oxygenase enzyme, thus resulting into pronounced analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Camphor is a counter-irritant, rubefacient and mild analgesic, thus, it is useful in fibrositis, neuralgia and similar conditions. The inclusion of menthol and alcohol in MENTOPROFEN gel adds to the counter-irritant and analgesic actions. Alcohol also acts as a penetration enhancer resulting into rapid onset of action and improved activity. MENTOPROFEN gel is beneficial in many rheumatic and inflammatory disorders of musculoskeletal structures.
– Acute painful musculoskeletal conditions caused by trauma such as sports injuries, sprains, strains and contusions.
– Musculoskeletal rheumatic and inflammatory disorders involving muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints.
Apply MENTOPROFEN gel on the skin with gentle rubbing 2 – 4
MENTOPROFEN gel is well-tolerated. Rare cases of local skin. reactions may occur.
– Hypersensitivity to any of the components. Not to be used for infants less than 30 months.
– Avoid using the gel more than 12 days.
– Protect the treated area from direct sunlight exposure during treatment and for 2 weeks after treatment period.
Contact with eyes, mucous membranes or broken’ skin should be avoided. Avoid excessive exposure of treated skin area to direct sunlight which may lead to photosensitivity.
A tube containing 20 or 40 g.
Keep at a temperature (15-30·C).
Keep out of reach of children.
PRODUCED BY :
New 60rg El-Arab City Alexandria, A. R. E.