Sublingual (under tongue) tablets
Active ingredient: each sublingual tablet contain:
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1000 mcg
Folic acid 400 mcg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hel ) 6.08 mg
equivalent to – pyridoxine 5 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose (PH 101), Aspartame, Magnesium stearate, Croscarmellose sodium, mannitol, vanillin, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, colloidal silicon dioxide (Aerosil 200).
PHARMACEUTICAL FORM :
PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTION :
Nervidox contain Vitamin B12 which is essential for growth, cell reproduction, hematopoiesis, nucleoprotein and myelin sheath synthesis that protects nerve cells. In Nervidox Folic acid & Vitamin B 12 function together in many metabolic processes such as amino acid conversion, the methylation of choline, methionine, serine, histidine, & nicotinamide. If a B 12 deficiency exists, Folic acid
is trapped as methyl folate & is useless to the body. e iciency in the same symptoms, except decreased Folic acid will not cause the irreversible nerve damage seen with vitamin B 12 deficiency. Regeneration of the myelin sheath, which covers your nerves & is
necessary for nerve transmission is dependent upon adequate B12 levels. Nervidox contain Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) is from the B-family of vitamins. is important to more than 100
enzyme reactions in the body. Pyridoxine Hel is mostly related to the metabolism of amino acids and proteins.
Nervidox Sublingual B 12, B6, Folic Acid instant release sublingual tablets are designed to dissolve under the tongue to speed B Vitamins directly to the bloodstream where they go to work without the need for expensive, painful, B12 injections.
– In case of deficiency vit. B12, vit. B6 and Folic acid only used to treat these cases:
– Correction of the nervous symptoms due to vit. B12, Vit. B6 and Folic acid only.
– deficiency as :(Tingling,numbness,reduced sensitivity to pain, and blurred vision) -Pernicious anemia with or without neurological complications ,megaloblastic anemia where etiology suggests malabsorption of vitamin 812 such as following gastrectomy; gastric carcinoma;
megaloblastic anemia associated with such gastrointestinal disorders as sprue.
– Male and female infertility due to vit 812 deficiency.
– Increased energy, stamina and improved mood.
– Increased mental clarity, keep your memory sharp.
– Decreased dangerous homocysteine levels, which lessens the risk of developing heart disease and Alzheimer’s Disease.
– Restful sleep.
– Provide focus to help you concentrate and stay on task.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION :
Dissolve one tablet of Nervidox under the tongue
daily or as prescribed by the physician.
Hypersensitivity to Nervidox components.
SIDE EFFECTS :
There have been absolutely no cases reported of 812,86 & Folic Acid toxicity even in response to megadosages.
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
There are currently no known drug interactions associated with the use of NERVIDOX sublingual tablets.
USE IN PREGNANCY :
No problems in humans have been reported with normal daily requirements.
NOTE THAT :
Nervidox provides all the benefits of 812 injections without the expense or pain. These 100% natural, sublingual tablets dissolve quickly under your tongue Formulated for efficient absorption, one concentrated tablet releases up to 50 times more 812 than a
Plastic bottle containing 30 tablets.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30° C in dry place.
Keep out of reach of children
Produced by :
Al debeiky for pharmaceutical industries al debeiky pharma
For LAMAR Pharma for pharmaceutical Industries & cosmetics