Each 5 ml contains:
Calcium Carbonate 374.6 mg
Eq. to Calcium 150mg
Magnesium Hydroxide 179.9 mg
Eq. to Magnesium 75mg
Zinc gluconate 2H2O 22.6mg
Eq. to Zinc 3mg
Eq. to Vitamin D3 76/U
Osteocare is a balanced formula that provides the body requirements of Calcium with cofactor to help maintain healthy bones, teeth, muscles and nerves. Magnesium plays a vital role in bone development. Vitamin 03 is essential for bone mineralization.
Dietary supplement of Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin D3
Recommended dosage and administration (or as prescribed by the physician) :
Adult: 2 teaspoonfuls once daily.
Children (4-12 years): 1-2 teaspoonfuls once daily.
Precautions and warnings :
– Not to be taken for children less than 4 years.
– Sorbitol has laxative effect in overdose.
– Calcium supplements are not to be taken in conjunction with antacids.
– The intake of Calcium may influence the absorption and efficacy of some medicine such as tetracyclines and quinolones.
– Avoid overdose and prolong use.
– Contraindicated in hypercalcemia and hypercalciuria.
– Occasionally constipation may occur with high Calcium Carbonate intake.
– Ingestion of Magnesium salts may cause gastrointestinal irritation and watery diarrhea.
– Keep out of sight and reach of children.
One carton box containing a bottle of 120 mlliquid and an inner leaflet
Store at temperature not exceeding 30’C
Vitabiotics Egypt for pharmaceutical industries under license of Vitabiotics – England