Rhinostop Oral Drops
For the Relief of Nasal Congestion
Free from Sugar and Dyes
Each 1 ml contains:
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 25mg
Carbinoxamine maleate 2mg
– Pseudoephedrlrie hydtochlorlde is an oral sympamoimetic which exerts a vasoconstrictor effect on the blood vessels of the nasal mucosa when they are dilated as a result of inflammation.
– Carbinoxamine maleate is an antihistaminic which reinforces the decongestant activity of pseudoephedrine, and blocks the pathogenic mechanism of allergic rhinitis.
– Rhinostop reduces swelling of membranes, relieves congestion, stops excessive secretion and consequently, decreases the risk of infection of the paranasal sinuses.
– Rhinostop Oral Drops is a systemic decongestant, which unlike nasal solutions or sprays, its effect i~ not confined to the nasal mucosa.
– Rhinostop acts on the upper respiratory tract and does not cause local irritation or rebound congestion.
Relief of nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itching 0f nose or throat, and itchy watery eyes due to common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies .
Hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation gastrointestinal or genitourinary obstruction, narrow angle glaucoma and severe hypertension.
Adverse reactions :
As other sympathomimetics and antihistaminics, this medication might causes mild undesirable symptoms such as skin rashes, drowsiness, drY mouth, blurred vision, tachycardia.
– Other medications containing sympathomimetic agents should not be taken simultaneously with Rhinostop.
– Caution should be taken with patients suffering from diabetes mellitus or hyperthyroidism.
– If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor.
* Do not use for children less than six years old.
Children: One full calibrated dropper every 4 – 6 hours ‘oy mouth.
* Can be added to juices.
How supplied :
15 ml bottle with a calibrated dropper.
* Store at room temperature.
* Protect from light.
Product of :
Medical Union Pharmaceuticals,
Abu-Sultan, Ismaillia, Egypt.