Topical Antirheumatic – Analgesic
Each I 00 gm . contains :
Methyl Salicylate 15.0 gm
Camphor 1.0 gm
Turpentine oil 1.0 gm
Oleoresin of capsicum 0.5 gm
Menthol 1.0 gm
Peppermint oil 2.0 gm
RUBALGINE Cream contains several active ingredients which act together to produce rubefacient and analgesic actions that relieve pain of musculo – skeletal origin and induce sensation of warmth and comfort. RUBALGrNE Cream bas the advantages of being readily absorbed from the skin, rapidly acting non-staining to skin or clothes .
Pain of rnusculo-skeletal origin due to rheumatism, arthritis, myalgia, lumbago, sciatica. sprains. strains. etc
Side effects :
Uncommon, and occasionally occur in the form of skin irritation or
– Hypersensitivity to salicylates or to any of the components .
– The preparation is contraindicated in young children.
– Avoid application On raw or abraded skin, mucous membranes, eyes or on large areas of intact skin.
– Vigorous rubbing is to be avoided on application of RUBALGINE .
– Hands should be thoroughly washed after application.
The safety of RUBALGrNE has not been evaluated in pregnant women.
Breast – Feeding:
To be used with caution in nursing mothers .
Dosage and mode of applications:
A small quantity of the cream is spread over the site of pain using gentle
massage once or more daily.
Compressible tubes of 20 gm
Keep in a cool place below 25 C .
Produced by :
KAH.RA PHARM. & CHEM. ‘NO. CO.
Cairo – Egypt