Each gram contains: Fusidic acid 20 mg. in neutral cream base.
FUCIDIN is an antibiotic with powerful antibacterial activity against a number of gram-positive organisms. Staphylococci, including the strains resistant to penicillin or to other antibiotics, are particularly susceptible to FUCIDIN. Besides pro’lounced antibacterial activity against the majority of organlSms r-esponsl ~Tor skin infections,FUCIDIN also possesses unique ability for
penetration to the focus of infection, even when applied to intact skin.
FUCIDIN cream is indicated for treatment of skin infections caused by staphylococci, streptococci, Propionibacterium acnes, Corynebacterium minutissimum, and other FUClDIN – sensitive organisms. The most important indications being:
– Impetigo – Boils – Carbuncles – Paronychia
– Infected wounds – Sycosis barbae – Hidradenitis – Erythrasma
– Folliculitis – Acne vulgaris
FUCIDIN C~am is an invisible non-staining pre aration which is cosmetically acceptable for treatment of face and scalp infections.
FUCIDIN Cream is applied to the affected area for 2 – 3 times daily, generally for a period of 7 days, except for acne where therapy should be extended for a longer period according to the nature of this disease.
SIDE EFFECTS :
FUCIDIN Cream is remarkably well tolerated, and there is an extremely low frequency of hypersensitivity reactions.
Tubes of 15 g – 30g.
THIS IS A MEDICAMENT
– Medi~ament 1S a prcxtacr,15ut not liRe olller products.
– Medicament is a product which affects your health, and its consumption contrary to instruction is dangerous for you.
– Follow strictly the Doctors prescription, the method of use and the instructions of the Pharmacist who sold you the medicament. The Doctor and Pharmacist are experts in medicaments, their benefits and their risks .
– Do not by yourself interrupt the period of treatment prescribed to you.
– Do not repeat the same medicament and do not increase doses without consulting your Doctor.
Do not leave medicament within reach of children
Council of Arab Health Ministers
Union of Arab Pharmacists