PHARMACEUTICAL FORM :
Eye lubricant sterile ophthalmic solution
Each m1 solution contains: Sodium Hyaluronate 2 mg, Pclyethylene glycol 400, Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride, Calcium chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium borate (decahydrate), Boric acid, water for injection and Sodium.chlcrite (stabilized).
CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTION :
Solofresh contains sodium Hyaluronate as narural polymer, which is also present in the structure of the human eye.
Its main physical characteristics is viscoelastic, this together with the coating properties of sodium Hyaluronate results in an increase in the pre-corneal residence and tear break-up time and therefore longer lubrication of the corneal surface. Polyethylene glycol as viscosity enhancer for prolonged existence of sodium hyaluronate soothing the cornea longer time for maximum protection. Solofresh has been formulated to maintain its viscoelastic properties.
Solofresh has a high viscosity between blinks and low viscosity during blinking ensuring the efficient coating of the surface of the eye. This protective coating of the surface of the eye helps in preventing dryness and irritation. Sodium Hyaluronate also possess mucoadhesive properties and the ability to entrap water, thus resembling tear mucus glycoprotein.
– Dry eye syndrome
– Sensation of dryness and other miner.complains of no pathological significance Such as burning and ocular fatigue induced for example by dust smoke, dry atmosphere, air conditioning and extended computer screen use. -Refreshment of dry and tired eye.
Hypersensitivity to any of ingredients of this product.
ADVERSE REACTION :
DRUG-DRUG INTERACTIONS :
None currently knows
IN PREGNANCY & LACTATION :
None currently knows.
PRECAUTIONS & WARNING :
– Not used for injection in the eye.
– Do not use after expiry date.
– Discard the remaining solution 14 days after opening.
– Do not swallow the solution.
– If you have continued problems please discuss with ),our eye care professional.
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE :
1· Turn the cap in a clockwise direction to pierce the tip of the dropper. (Fig. 1).
2· Then cum the cap in the other direction (counter-clockwise) to remove it. (Fig. 2).
J-. Inverse the bottle & hold it from the middle. (Fig. 3).
4- Press the bottle gently to get one drop.
Please press the bottle gently, because the force press may cause more than one drop.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION :
Always follow your eye care professional instructions
– Instill I . 2 drops into affected eye as required.
– Blink several times to wash the eye
– Use as often as required.
PACKAGE AND STORAGE :
A carton box containing 10 ml white (LDPE) plastic bottle with white cover, dropper and leaflet.
Store at temperacure not exceeding 30 QC and after opening store at temperature not exceeding 30 QC and use within 14 days.
Prduced by :
orchidia pharmaceutical industries
al obor city-egypt